Rumen Fermentation Enhancer
BIO-CHLOR helps minimize costly metabolic disorders for increased postpartum performance. It’s a safe, palatable
anion-source that lowers DCAD to optimal levels of -8 to -12 in close up rations. BIO-CHLOR helps mobilize calcium from bones to
bloodstream, leading to improved health after calving and maintained DMI while enhancing earlier peak milk.
When fed at least 21 days prepartum, research and field trials confirm BIO-CHLOR delivers:
“BIO-CHLOR is a key piece to the prefresh ration nutrition puzzle. When I’ve
adjusted problem prefresh rations for my customers with BIO-CHLOR, I’ve
seen for myself the reduction in milk fever and ketosis and the increase in peak milk.
It’s like flipping a light switch. Including BIO-CHLOR in my prefresh rations
might be the best move I’ve made in 22 years.”
- 17 lbs./cow/day peak milk increase over the five weeks postpartum
- 84.6% reduced incidence of milk fever
- 71% reduced incidence of uterine infections
- 65.9% reduced incidence of retained placenta
- Improved protein and feed digestibility for more available nutrients and reduced dietary protein
–Chris Kafer, Nutritionist